Thursday, November 15, 2012

Welcome to my Handwriting part II & III


                Welcome to my handwriting part II
I’ve a million words to write
But can never find the time
They wouldn’t matter anyway
Don’t pay me any mind
I’m to wrapped up inside myself
To lost to get on out
In any timely fashion
It’s all sighs
Sighs of relief
No one holds a bit in their hands
You can’t hold what isn’t there
It’s all an illusion
Smoke, mirrors and spit
Fabrications are made
The bounty is split
See my friend you have all the time you need
Time is one of those illusions
It never does exist
The past is gone never to come back
The future hasn’t happened it’s just a shadow in the dark
All there is, is now, and it’s slipping fast away
No time like the present
Isn’t that what they say?
So for only a moment
Just the blink of an eye
                Welcome to my handwriting part III
Pretend just once
Lie and say you are mine
I need you like I need relief
It’s got a touch of indecision
And a hint of crying eyes
But alas I cannot bleed no more
So a stitch here and a band aid there
And pretty soon the leaking stops
But the pain it doesn’t go away
So I pile it high with rage
And begin to eat myself from the inside out
But its gonna get better
It does a little everyday
You left me long ago
To face things on my own
Well ill tell you what
I’ve been living long with both eyes closed
I’m trying to open them now
But they are weak and rusty with misuse
My heart is finally beating
But it seemed to take a lot of hurt
23 years and not a moment too soon

No comments:

Post a Comment