Thursday, November 15, 2012

Broken Promises


Should I get anything but what I’ve given? This is all crap I’ve said before, nothing new here. Sorry

                Flowers grow from the darkest depths of our love and the fear we have is sorry to create a life beyond the limits of our imagination so we take a walk down a long cold path and come to a clearing and part the fog that covers our eyes but nothing can prepare the blood for the injection when the antidote is applied a fifty megaton bomb dropped on a soul corrupt but for the spot placed there by light getting through the pin holes punched by falling stars burning of temptation nothing will be the same once the question is asked its impossible not to be held accountable for knowledge even when it’s supposed to end we find were back where we began but we look around and notice the pictures are out of alignment just like our intentions for the best but we try our easiest and cry when things zig then we go down to the depth of the mind that thinks slowest but the most and damnation takes hold and leaves marks that will always heal but never leave abandonment of an inner child is something to laugh at cause we all grow old and out the fatter we get the more we want and the more we  gain the less we have the more we try to stay the further the world moves on and because of displacement of time and space a stranger can only welcome a soul

                If I told you that I had all the answers
If I said I had the question
                Would you listen to the words
Or would you see right through me

                I’m empty and I don’t know what to do
I’m scared and want to blame it all on you
                Fill me up please take away the pain
I want a purpose and slowly feel I’m going insane
                Please all I ask is you love me back
I’m begging you please to have my back
                My words are simple my thoughts complex
I beg of a light a hint of what to do next
                All concepts change

Hey baby just ask for it and you shall receive
                No one can deny your love or your happiness
Just ask and so you shall receive all of your forgiveness
                A question posed a wandering man, you tell me where you are and I’ll tell you where you stand
The doubts posed a mortal mind
                Dwell upon and you will find
Frozen feet and frozen heart

No comments:

Post a Comment