Thursday, November 15, 2012

Debts Owed


We always seem to meet the person of our dreams when we are involved with someone else, my mind always draws blank when I need to rise to the occasion the most, do you believe in love at first sight? Love is a special occasion to be celebrated, I met a sad and lonely girl who only smiled in the dark because it was there and there alone she felt safe enough to let her defenses down. Let’s take a look at the world, at the life in it. Let’s step back away from ourselves from our own private situations. Let’s look at the “big picture” if you will. Let me show you what’s REALLY going on. Now some may call me cynical or negative but beg to you let me explain all that is about to be revealed. Let’s start small

They say the world moves on and we move on with it

But what do you do when everything seems to be standing still

What do you do when the pain just sits around?

It hides in wait to pounce at a given time

But don’t you flinch no you had better not cry

But how are we to stop it

When its pain to live and damnation to die

You smile with your lips but lie with your eyes

Well I don’t know what to do

I got choices that need choosing

And indecision eating me

Lord I just don’t know what to do



No comments:

Post a Comment